- 1/2 cup unpeeled garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 3/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash of freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic cloves to pan; cover and cook 8 minutes or until lightly browned and tender when pierced with a fork, stirring occasionally. Cool slightly. Squeeze garlic from skins into the bowl of a mini food processor. Discard skins. Puree garlic until smooth.
2. Combine yogurt, sour cream, chives, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Add garlic to yogurt mixture, stirring with a whisk to combine.
Photo: Randy Dausch; Styling: Lindsey Lower