These Feta Quinoa Zucchini Fritters are crispy on the outside and moist in the center. These fritters are very light thanks to the quinoa. And the best part: No flour needed!!!
Feta Quinoa Zucchini Fritters
- ½ cup quinoa
- 2 zucchinis, grated
- 3 eggs
- 5 tablespoon crumbled feta
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- ¼ cup olive oil for fyring
- 1 cup plain yogurt to serve with
- Cook quinoa in 1 and ¼ cup of water. Bring it to boil and let it simmer covered over the lowest heat until it absorbs all the water. Let it cool before preparing the fritter batter.
- Sprinkle a little salt on grated zucchini and wait for 5-10 minutes so that it releases its juice. Squeeze in your hands.
- Whisk eggs well. Fold in crumbled feta and stir.
- Add in grated and squeezed zucchini, chopped fresh dill and salt. Stir.
- Add in cooked quinoa and combine them well.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- Drop one tablespoon of batter in the skillet and gently press on the batches with a spatula. Fry for about 5 minutes over medium heat until golden and flip over. Fry for about 5 minutes and take them on a paper towel.
- Serve with plain yogurt.
Source: Give Recipe