How about having some healthy and easy to make Chicken Marsala for Labor Day Weekend?
Made on the slow cooker, this recipe promises a restaurant quality meal, but healthier!
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast filets (about 3 filets), skinless
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 16 ounces crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced into rings
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Kosher or sea salt to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth (healthy choice: low sodium, fat free)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
Find the details of this recipe on Skinny Ms